nice, clean, good service - ideally situated for town, diving, shops & restaurant. but do be advised that there really isnt a very large pool area which gets much sun during the day (shaded patio area with a FREEZING plunge pool - so if that is a requirement for you - you should look elsewhere. if you do stay here - definitely plump for the sea-view rooms
cozumel has great diving - but not a whole lot else going on... which suited me, but may not suit everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana