I have stayed 100 days in Casa Mexicana Cozumel (14th April-23 July 2012).
Adriana, you’re the best hotel chief manager I’ve ever seen in my life. Your perfect management and selecting and developing the team made Casa Mexicana an excellent hotel. I felt at home every minute. The staff is working so harmoniously that I had an impression I was living in one big family…
Everything is clean in according to the highest European standards. It’s not just clean: every centimeter of Casa Mexicana is shining and glittering – that is its constant state: they’re cleaning it non-stop. Air conditioning and wifi (free) worked perfectly in the courtyard-view and sea-view rooms I stayed in. Breakfast was always just awesome. You can’t also beat the price. And…For 100 days I’ve never had any stomach troubles :)
The hotel looks very new and they updated it immediately if something is needed.
If you need any assistance or support just tell the reception and you’ll be surprised how helpful they are. There was not one time that they would not assist whatever I (or all other guests) needed.
Haime will delight your every morning. He is the soul of the restaurant and the chief of the team which is greeting you with a wonderful cold cocktail at arriving and maintaining your first steps in the hotel.
You have a wonderful choice of Mexican and European dishes which they change during the week quite often, so you always have something new to try. There is a tremendous wide choice of nicely cooled fresh fruits and always wonderful fresh-made orange and grapefruit juices.
All the technical and sanitary standards are on the highest level. It is right in the heart of Cozumel. You can walk to almost anywhere. You can easily reach the best beaches within 10 minutes by taxi. Easy walking distance from the ferry. The hotel is also close to the pier where dive boats depart. The supermarket is a very short walk. Beach towels are provided free of charge.
It’s a wonderful place to be. I will highly recommend Casa Mexicana Cozumel to my friends.
Adriana, Alejandra, doña Katie, Santa, Myrna, Raquel, Flor, Walter, Kerry, Maggie, Haime, Chef :), Gimmy, Vincente, Kaspar, Rafael, Merry, Magdaleno, Josef - my gratitude to all of you!
Doña Katie, thank you for your kind tolerance and care!!! Santa and Mirna, I miss your warm friendship and all those tasty things which you cooked for me!!! My personal gratitude to Flor!!! I hope to see Flor as a chief of cleaning service next time!!! I'm sure she would manage this very well. Kaspar you’re a great barman!!! Walter, reception works great under your guidance!!! My warmiest and happiest wishes to all of you!!!
Tetyana. Germany (Berlin)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana