We've been to Cozumel many times and have stayed in many different hotels in San Miguel. This time we chose Casa Mexicana because of their great rate on Expedia. We were pleasantly surprised at the level of service and friendliness of the staff, and the overall level of cleanliness of the entire hotel. The room and common areas were spotless, and the view of the Caribbean from the lobby is spectacular. The wait staff at the breakfast buffet is wonderful, as is the quallity of the food. It's not just cold cereal and toast. It has a very convenient location, right on the main street, near shopping and super market (1-2 blocks). The front desk staff is very helpful and knowledgeble of the area and will give you a local map to help you find your way. Will definitely stay there again. Oh...and lest I forget...good beds and plenty of pillows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana