I came here mostly as reviews raved about the breakfast and every word is true. It is varied and flavourful and the service by Jaime is very distinguished.
I arrived without a reservation and got a room facing the city, comfortable and quiet. The wifi reached but was spotty. It was very strong in the lobby though, And so were the drinks by the bartender. The lobby/pool area proved to be quite friendly. I was only there for a few nights but met many people on the panoramic patio.
The only downside I found has nothing to do with the hotel but its location on the main drag made walking around a little tiresome with a lot of very motivated street sellers looking for cruiseship buyers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana