We got a pretty good deal for a week stay in Cozumel (diving 6 out of 7 days) and the hotel did not disappoint. Good breakfast (better than some all-inclusives) sometimes was 5 minutes late but we still made it for 7:30 boat pick up:) When we came back from the dives, the room was spotless. comfy chairs on the balcony and free wi-fi :) We then spent a week in Playa Del Carmen in 5 star all inclusive and they did not measure up to Casa Mexicana. We will definitely stay here on our next trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana