We have been coming to Casa Mexicana for over 6 years now, usually at least one two week trip per year, and often twice per year. We have used it for our anniversary trip in winter, and for summer trips. We love the location not far from the main square and the ferry to Playa, wonderful choices of places to eat within walking distance, and not far from the Mega or Chedraui grocery stores. The staff are wonderful to us, and recognize us when we return, even though we have limited Spanish. We have brought one teenage grandchild down with us to get her open water certification and look forward to returning with her and others in years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana