1. Good location - you are right in downtown where all the options for food, shops are.
2. Great breakfast - they bring in food because they do not have a kitchen onsite. But the breakfast was AMAZING!!
3. Spacious room (with balcony) and comfy bed.
4. Overall - fantastic deal for the $75 we paid per night.
1. No beach - but u are not going to get a beach unless you go 2 miles south of downtown (which is what we will do the next time because scooter rentals are cheap $30/day and 10 min to downtown).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana