We got a deal on Casa Mexicana through hotels.com, and were satisfied with the value. This is a very clean and well-maintained hotel. We stayed on the second story facing the neighborhood behind the hotel. The room was large with a large bathroom (for a hotel)-- everything worked well and the beds were comfortable. Apart from hallway noise, the room was quiet, but next time I think we would try for ocean view. We had a pleasant balcony but if you want to dry gear, the folks who recommend a corner are probably onto something! Breakfast was included in our rate and it was a good and varied buffet. Plenty of options, even for the somewhat picky among us!. We came primarily to dive, and preferred this option to an all-inclusive. Our dive operator collected us at the hotel, and we were walking distance from almost everything in the afternoon and evening. There are lots of great food options in easy reach. And of course, the daily towel animals were fun. Certainly the place radiates a sense of pride of management and welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana