Just minutes from the airport, walking distance to the ferry or cruise ship terminal, smack in downtown San Miguel. You can see the ship shape of the hotel from afar.
This is a great hotel for just about everyone visiting Cozumel.
The staff is courteous, welcoming and attentive. The rooms are squeaky clean and the breakfast buffet varied, delicious and abundant.
Jaime is the staff captain and he is a very interesting person, very cultured with a great sense of humor.
The hotel manager, Alberto Ramirez is exceptionally attentive and will help you with anything. So is the rest of the staff.
The hotel is simple in its architecture and the view from the lobby to the sea is just breathtaking!
You see the ocean through an opening that overlooks the pool. A sight to be seen!
Nearby you find all sorts of stores and restaurants, a short walk from the main square and everything this beautiful and paradisiac town has to offer.
Funny fact: Every day the maids make a different animal with towels and leave it on your bed. Nice detail!
If planning a vacation in Cozumel, you have to consider this great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana