Recently spent a few days scuba diving in Cozumel, stayed at the CasaMexicana based on recommendation fro my local dive shop.....Grreat choice, very nice property in downtown Cozumel, close to downtown square and what little nightlife there is there. The rooms are very nice, great air conditioning and proximity to many dive shops. Super staff at the front desk and my room rate (around $79/night included the full breakfast buffet every morning which was really good......I let a dive operation in Cozmel make the hotel arrangements and that was a mistake, since I could have gotten a better rate on my own, I think....don't let any third parties set up dives or hotel rooms for you unless it is a REALLY good deal....but the hotel itself was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana