We loved our room on the top floor, looked out over the water. If you want quieter you can look out over the central courtyard. Our dive pier was a 2 minute walk. Lovely view of cruise ships coming and going. Ease of getting to breakfasts. Loved the breakfast bar with great omelettes or quevos Mexicana, all the wonderful fresh fruit. Just yummy in open setting. Staff was great. We'll go back for dive trips.
If you want to avoid downtown---this ISN'T the place! We loved it.
PS: I put "terrible under fitness" center--can't get it removed. There wasn't one but I wasn't expecting it...just can't get terrible to go away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana