Casa Mexican truly lived up to its reviews and ratings on TripAdvisor. If you're going to stay on Cozumel its the best way to go, unless you want to be right on a beach and are willing to forego easy, fast, access to the shopping, food and night life of the resort town. We found the location ideal, since we were prepared to go out to the beaches and snorkelling when we felt like doing that - which is easy to do by taxi. (We'd suggest you ask for the ocean view rooms. ) The hotel lobby and public areas and the room were all very nice, and the many available and free computer terminals were a great convenience, but it was the staff that we felt were really remarkable. Besides the fact that they kept the place spotless, they were infailingly smiling, friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. When we had to leave for a fishing or Mayan ruin excursion before the luscious buffet (and custom cooked) breakfast service opened, the dining room manager volunteered to open early just for us, or had a boxed breakfast waiting for us at the front desk at 5:30 a.m.. The concierge was incredibly helpful every day - nothing was ever too demanding for her. We felt like part of their family. We've stayed at a lot places in the states and in Europe that were not nearly as nice and had to pay many multiples of the room rate we paid at Casa Mexicana. The only surprise we had at check out was that we had no unpleasant surprises and how little we were charged for phone calls, box lunches, etc. That was very nice and allowed us to leave tips all around - much more than we've ever left for hotel service staff. We'll definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our beautifully-designed hotel and our loving staff are ready to delight you in Casa Mexicana, like your home away from home! We're located very close to the main pier at Cozumel, just in the heart of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Mexicana Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Mexicana Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Mexicana Hotel Cozumel
- Cozumel Casa Mexicana