“Reiki course”
Review of Reiki Cozumel

Reiki Cozumel
Ranked #5 of 30 Spas & Wellness in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. Now you can also get this experience while you visit Cozumel!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After being interested in reiki for a while I decided to do a reiki 1 course with Saskia. Probably one of the best decisions I have ever made. She guided me through the basic principles in two days of reiki and really encouraged me to trust my own intuition. I was a little nervous before the course as I didn't really know what to expect but Saskia made me feel very comfortable. I can't wait to do reiki 2 after some practice on friends and family!

1  Thank Steffi v
"master"
in 5 reviews
"diving"

Reviewed 9 March 2018

If you enjoy Reiki as much as I do, Saskia will not let you down. I had my first session with her recently and I can't wait to go back! It's not everyday you find someone that can move your energy the way she can. To anyone searching for Reiki in Cozumel... Saskia is your best bet!

reikicozumel, Owner at Reiki Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you so much, it was such a pleasure being with you!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

It was my first time and I was very pleased. Saskia was very accommodating. My plane arrived late and she was able to treat me the same day. I will visit her next time

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

l have received 100s and 100s of treatments over the years from various types of methods.
Some people have the gift of touch and others simply do not.
Saskia has that beautiful Gift of healing.
As a healer and therapist myself, words can't describe the changes made in just two treatments, 2 days in a row.
My mind was calmer and I felt more connected to my true self after being on the move with travel for quite some time.
If you have the time and money, 3 is the magic number for treatments for any ailment. Surrender and let her Magic change your life on a better path!

reikicozumel, Owner at Reiki Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Hello my dear
It was an very special and beautifull experience, having you in my space. Thanks for your trust.

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Saskia, a Reiki Master, is a highly gifted and experienced healer, and a very special human being. Her truth and honesty make her shine out with love and wisdom (not exaggerating).
She has helped me through one of the most challenging periods of my life.
For 2 months now, I have 5 distant sessions per week (we live in different countries). Amazingly, these sessions have helped to start healing a “health condition” that does not have a cure according to traditional medicine. Those sessions also have guided me to bring healing and balance back into my awareness and my life.
Her ability is natural and she is helping me heal on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of my life. This is one of the best things that I have done for myself. I am so glad and happy I found Saskia, and my live is heading back to balance again. I feel blessed!

Saskia, maestra Reiki, es una sanadora muy dotada y experimentada, y un ser humano muy especial. Su sentido de verdad y honestidad hacen que irradie amor y sabiduría (no estoy exagerando).
Me ha ayudado a superar uno de los períodos más difíciles de mi vida.
Desde hace 2 meses, tengo 5 "sesiones a distancia" por semana (vivimos en diferentes países). Sorprendentemente, estas sesiones me han ayudado a iniciar la sanacion de una "condición de salud" que no tiene cura de acuerdo a la medicina tradicional. Estas sesiones también me han guiado para traer la sanacion de manera consiente, y el equilibrio de nuevo a mi vida.
Su habilidad es natural y me está ayudando a sanar aspectos físicos, mentales, emocionales y espirituales de mi vida. Esta es una de las mejores cosas que he hecho por mí misma. Estoy totalmente complacida y feliz de haber encontrado a Saskia. Mi vida y salud estan teniendo de nuevo un equilibrio. ¡Me siento bendecida!
Gracias Saskia

reikicozumel, Owner at Reiki Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you so much for your beautiful response