“Best Shrimp Quesadillas Ever!”
Review of Senor Iguana

Senor Iguana
Ranked #73 of 389 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

After 2 days on a cruise ship, we rented a van & headed straight to Señor Iguanas. Their Shrimp Quesadillas are the best ever! Better than any food we had on the ship! This was our 2nd visit & will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We stopped here on our trip around the island for some cold drinks, and we were pretty hungry too. This is an open-air place with a terrific view, and wonderful ocean breezes. We sat down, and ordered our drinks, then realized we should eat. I asked for a menu, and it was pretty big. I ordered the shrimp taco's, and my wife ordered the chicken quesadillas. I figured I'd get a couple tiny tortillas with a shrimp or two. WRONG. 3 huge tacos, FILLED with fresh shrimp!! And fresh made guacamole! The wife's quesadillas were too big for her to finish. And I could not finish my 3rd taco! Luckily, there were a few guys sitting in the corner, and I asked if they wanted my last taco. One of them took it, and loved it too!! This was a great meal, and I will visit again! Make this your stop for food when you're on this side of the island, you won't be dissapointed!

1  Thank sh1520
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Every time I visit Cozumel we ALWAYS stop at Senor Iguana! Great place to set back, enjoy a cool breeze coming off the Caribbean and have a beer. If you're hungry the food is always good and the "Shrimp Quesadilld's" are the FANTASTIC!!

1  Thank moosedancer
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

We stopped in at this restaurant on our tour around Cozumel and had a great time. The people were super friendly and accommodating, the service was excellent and, most importantly, the food was excellent. We ordered the assorted platter, fajitas, ceviche, fish tacos, and Quesadilla. We fed 7 people for under $70 USD including drinks and tip. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is the second time we have visited Senor Iguana. The second time was not a disappoinment. The beer was very cold. The shrimp tacos were excellent,chips with pico de gallo great as well. The view is also amazing. My husband had the sampler platter that had fish,shrimp and other goodies, very good as well. The prices are probably the best in Cozumel. The place may not look like much but you wont be disappointed.