“Send me a burrito to Chicago ?!”
Review of Burritos Gorditos

Burritos Gorditos
Ranked #4 of 384 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Build your own burrito! Choose from several delicious ingredients, including chicken, pork, steak, rice and beans. Top it off with some salsa, and enjoy. Everything $8 and under! We also serve breakfast burritos. All of our ingredients are fresh and each burrito is made to order.
Riverside, Illinois
“Send me a burrito to Chicago ?!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The reviews here are nothing but the truth! I never knew a burrito could be so amazing. We were in love with the trigger fish burrito, which was the special the few days we stopped in on our trip.

We came in three times for lunch, great service, fresh made to order food. We even stopped in just in the nick of time before our flight left... when the man at the airport asked what was in my purse... (being the burrito that shouldn't be allowed) I told him it was my Burritos Gorditos, he smiled and let me take it on the plane. This is definitely a spot not to miss out on !

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Meghan O

Saint Louis, Missouri
“It was ok...”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The food is ok, not even close to the best ever. The owner however has a great personality and is fun to talk too.

4 Thank GYNinSTL
san mateo
“Fresh ingredients, great food.”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Little hole in the wall place that takes care of its customers and pride in hits food. Plus it's air conditioned! One guy and three tables. Awesome place.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank ScubaliciousDiveDiva
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This was recommended to me by scuba instructor. The food is great and Tony the owner is such a nice fella.

Prices are very reasonable.

If I ever get back to this wonderful island this will be the place I am looking for

Charlotte, North Carolina
“The reviews do not lie!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife & I read the reviews & stumbled on this place during a shopping trip downtown. I got the chicken burrito & the wife got the beef. We got the large sized & we traded half's (cut into 2 pieces). Both were excellent.
We will stop by again the next time we're in Coz!

Visited July 2014