“Great!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dyer, Indiana
“Great!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our way to the airport to head home. Wish we had found it sooner. Talk about authentic. If you don't know Spanish, you will be guessing at what you get, but the 4 of us we were adventurous and every one of us loved our meal. They don't serve alcohol here, but have tasty lemonade (If you can figure out which beverage says lemonade)

Visited February 2014

Houston, Texas
“Great tacos and even better service!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I knew this was one of the places I wanted to hit on our Cozumel trip last week, based on all the TA reviews. And a gas station attendent in Cozumel confirmed that it was worth the effort. I even drove by it once late one afternoon just to make sure I knew where it was. We knew that this little place closed at 3pm, but we got tied up and didn't make it until about 3:10pm. They told me they were closed, but to come on in and they would take care of us. So nice!! It looked like a couple of the staff members weren't so sure about doing it, but those in charge made sure we got taken care of. Excelent fish and shrimp tacos, plus a mixed ceviche tostada. Yummm!! Homemade horchata was geat too! Would go back in a heartbeat (during real operating hours next time!) to try the grilled fish and another freshly made drink. Can't wait!!

• Visited February 2014
Liberty, Missouri
“Best tacos on the island!!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Ate here about 6 times and will definitely come back next time. What ever you order, you can't go wrong.

Try the shrimp or fish tacos, the mix of sauces and fresh seafood is just amazing.

It's quite a ways from downtown, so taxi or rent a car or bike but definitely try this place, you'll be hooked.

Westminster, Colorado
“El Cameron Dorado”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This little family owned restuarant is tucked away in the central part of the island of Cozumel, and is definitely off the beaten path. But once you find it, you will go back again and again. It is a shrimp and seafood lover's delight. It is a real gem.

Jeanne Jones & Larry Billinger
Westminster, CO, USA

Visited March 2013
Fremont, California
“Ceviche To Die For”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Read a couple of reviews of some local hot spots before heading down the heart of Cozumel to the east side if the island on our scooter.

After playing on the east side, we headed back through the heart and saw a lot of locals at this spot. Stopped in for a quick bite.

I ordered the Combo Ceviche as a starter and then asked the waiter, who was very patient and nice, what he recommended that was the signature dish. He recommended the Camaron Empanizado and also said the combo ceviche was a good choice.

The ceviche came out and it was huge! Shrimp, fish, octopus and conch mixed with onion, cilantro, tomato and lemon/lime juice made up the mix. It was exquisite! I almost licked the bowl it came in.

The tacos arrived and they were deep fried shrimp. After taking the first bite, I acted like something was wrong and had my wife taste it. Her eyes lit up and she said, "Oh my goodness that it good!" It was very delicious.

The price was very reasonable and food was, as I mentioned earlier, exquisite. If your on the island, make sure to stop by on your way to or back from San Gervasio or the east side. You will thank me later!

Bon appetit!