“Go after arriving and you will return before leaving”
Review of Diego's

Diego's
Ranked #5 of 415 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Welcome to our Family run Restaurant, serving up great dishes from the heart! Family Run and Owned. We are always serving authentic tacos. Located in the heart of Cozumel close to the Airport. Please come and visit us for a true and unique experience. Diego's is part of the Cozumel dream.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This little gem is outside the airport, a quick and easy 3 minute walk with or without bags. We stopped when we arrived. Got Guac, fish and shrimp tacos. They were so fresh and so good that we had to return on our way off the Island. And we got the same thing! That is how good it was, not that I didn't want to try anything else, but the freshness of the fish and shrimp was so awesome we needed it again before heading home. The one draw back is no beer or liquor.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Drove over here for lunch with my wife,Got her to try it,from the first bite. had her hooked . We had fish,shrimp,and beef taco never in my 67years have I eaten as good and simple as this

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

What a treat right next to the airport. The beef burrito was outstanding as I ate as much as I could from my girlfriends plate :) the shrimp tacos were also outstanding!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

...and best value. Incredibly delicious. I tried fish, chicken and beef tacos and the beef were best ever. Best guac of trip also...so fresh. Very nice family.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

...and the best value by far. I couldn't believe how good this was. I tried fish, chicken, and beef and the beef was the best ever! Really, really good....Incredible! Made 2 trips there.