“Awesome!!!”

Ranked #1 of 400 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: We are a mother/daughter team dedicated to making people happy through chocolate. We handmake all of our chocolate creations daily using the finest and freshest ingredients, no preservatives and a lot of love. We hope you'll enjoy the chocolates as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Definitely worth a visit.. Just dont go off the map that is on trip adviser. Its no where near it. If you can find pizza hut.. You will find the CHOCOLATE!!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I found this cute little chocolate place clean and the chocolates looked and tasted wonderful! The owner also gave me small packages of vanilla beans with instructions on how to make your own vanilla. My friends in Canada LOVED them!! Thank you Isabella!! The cocoa nibs are an excellent added touch to all my baking. Thank you so much for your awesome chocolates and excellent knowledge & expertise on chocolate making. I hope to be back soon!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We arrived at the store as it was closing but the owner and her daughter saw us and invited us in. They had lost the A/C in the little store for a couple of days. All their chocolates were stored in the refrigerator. They were so passionate and excited about their products and gave us all tastings of various different filling, cocoa and cacao nibs. They had wonderful stories about where they bought their raw products from and how they travelled all over the world looking for right chocolate flavors. We bought a good selection of their chocolates, so pretty and very delicious. We also bought their blend of cocoa. Yum! Highly recommend you find this place in Cozumel.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

OMG this is seriously the best chocolate I have ever tasted. Do not miss this place the next time you are in Cozumel. Pretty sure I might get a raise by bringing these home for the office!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

The truffles are good -- not great -- and for one the size of a mini Reese's cup, you get charged $1.50 US. There's an inventive selection, though, and it's a good diversion from the usual fare.

3  Thank Jennie S
Chocolateria, Owner at Chocolateria Isla Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Hi,

Id like to start off by saying that a a mini Reeses cup weighs 7 grams and our hand made chocolates weigh between 45 and 50 grams each... not that I would ever compare our artisanal chocolates, which we make daily with the best chocolate from all over the world, all natural ingedients, and local flavors, with a Reeses. Im not sure why you would write such a lie. If youd like cheap chocolate, such as Reeses or MnMs, I reccomend a visit to the Mega grocery store.