“Good Chocolates”

Ranked #1 of 394 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: We are a mother/daughter team dedicated to making people happy through chocolate. We handmake all of our chocolate creations daily using the finest and freshest ingredients, no preservatives and a lot of love. We hope you'll enjoy the chocolates as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I made sure to stop in this place based on the excellent reviews on trip advisor. We tried a variety of chocolates which were all good, yet nothing spectacular. I would add that it is probably more challenging to find excellent chocolate shops on an island, and I would visit again, yet I would not make a special visit. Maybe for a special occasion, it would be a great place to grab a little treat for a loved one. Overall, good chocolate:))

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

A little hole in the wall but the best damn chocolates I have ever had. Too bad I only get them once a year

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Let me just say, I'm not really a chocolate lover. Give me the choice between chocolate or skittles and I'm choosing skittles 9 out of 10 times. However, this place was amazing.

Cozumel was one of my ports of call and this place is definitely worth the taxi ride.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Definitely worth a visit.. Just dont go off the map that is on trip adviser. Its no where near it. If you can find pizza hut.. You will find the CHOCOLATE!!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I found this cute little chocolate place clean and the chocolates looked and tasted wonderful! The owner also gave me small packages of vanilla beans with instructions on how to make your own vanilla. My friends in Canada LOVED them!! Thank you Isabella!! The cocoa nibs are an excellent added touch to all my baking. Thank you so much for your awesome chocolates and excellent knowledge & expertise on chocolate making. I hope to be back soon!!