From the daily activities to the nightlife, the 6 days I spent at this resort were incredible. One of the resort guys, Renè was beyond helpful when we needed anything and did a fabulous job with getting people involved and making the activities fun. I highly recommend this Cozumel resort for family or adult fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel