The hotel was very nice and the rooms were amazing! The staff was nice as well and very accommodating. The downside was the "time share" that is associated with this hotel. We did a trip with Lomas travel and knew what we wanted as far as excursions and everything, but the time share people, wearing hotel attire, we relentless in trying to get us to listen to their pitch about the time share. I wasn't interested. Period. We actually were careful of where we walked so as to avoid them. This was VERY unpleasant. I would not go back based on that point alone. The food was another negative. There was no snack bar so you had to get shoes and a coverup on and sit at a table in order to have lunch or an afternoon snack. The food was marginal at best. Very inconvenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel