As the hotel was pretty but there were a few things not so good, as we called ahead to make sure there was VEGAN Food, there was not, so my daughter lived on Fruit & salad for the trip... we didn't have water on the property for a whole day, then a few days later we lost water again for half the day...The people at the Hotel were all very nice, one big Plus for them, everyone very nice...food didn't have flavor, it was ok, but expected something different being in Mexico, thought we would have some real authentic food ...not the case at all... if you don't like bugs get ready, plenty out there, as we sat at a table near the beach it was covered but 100 of spiders jumping all around, and outside massage in the heat was not a good idea, we were hot and sweaty, bug all over and wasn't a good experience at all, should of just did it inside...as I said there were good parts and bad parts, maybe just wrong time of year to go....way toooooo hot....might go back if they make a few changes , like food for Vegans..... stronger drinks, and spray for bugs...lol...as I said the grounds are beautiful and the staff very friendly ... wish someone would of Acknowledged my daughters Birthday, perhaps a sign on the door or a birthday cake at dinner, but I guess they don't do that stuff in Mexico...oh and I could never get wifi, and there is no cell service, the night entreatment was amazing , every-night something different for kids and adults...Oh bring your own pillow, theirs are hard as rocks !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only the Caribbean’s most famous reef system could match the beauty and splendor of the Occidental Grand Cozumel, which is exactly why the two exist side-by-side. Located on Cozumel’s gorgeous San Francisco beach, just above the bottomless blue paradise of the Palancar Reef system, you’ll find an authentic-style state that delivers all the luxuries of a private oceanside hacienda. Gourmet dining, bright and airy rooms, nightly music and entertainment, daily sports and beach activities and an on-site spa and salon make the Occidental grand Cozumel the jewel of any Caribbean experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Barcelo, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Cozumel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Occidental Grand Hotel Cozumel
- Grand Cozumel
- Grand Occidental Cozumel