“Best Instructors I Have Ever Seen”

Blue Angel Scuba School
More attraction details
Owner description: B.A.D.A.S.S. Divers NOW IN 2 LOCATIONS Blue Angel Divers and Scuba School has the highest educated team on the Island. All of our team going into the water are Instructors. Our Team has invested in themselves and their work and dedication show their love of the sport. We invite students from beginner to professional level. You will receive the best value for your education dollar. We have 2 working facilities to provide a completed training program including a true apprentice program. If you are ready to learn, we are here for one reason: You. Welcome.
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Instructors I Have Ever Seen”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

After completing my Open Water certification four years ago at Blue Angel, I have made yearly trips to Cozumel to expand my diving experience. After working through my Advanced Open Water, Divemaster, and numerous other courses with Kari and Matthew Atkins, I must say that they are some of the finest instructors I have dealt with. Both are incredibly patient, caring, and passionate about what they do. I would greatly encourage anyone looking for a great dive experience to come check out the Blue Angel Scuba School.

Visited February 2013

Italy
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“the worst diving experience”
Reviewed 16 February 2013

i have been diving with them the 11th of february 2013, they are the worst diving i have ever been with and i am an aow from 3 years with more the 100 dives of exp, i have been diving in different places in the world. in the 2 dives i had with them. at the first dive 2 guides and 10 divers, they left behind 2 divers while diving in caves if it wasnt for me who caught guide attention to report that they would have lost them for sure. in the second dive it was me to get lost, no one of them notice my absence i had to find the way by myself in the ocean, i also met 2 other groups underwater, i asked them help but they rejected to help me, they even rejected to lunch ballons to let me get out from water!! . 2 guides 10 divers, they didnt split the big group in 2 smaller, both guides lead the line, no one of them to close the line. they lack of basic rules of dive guide. once out from the sea i reported the guide the fact, he just smiled at me and said "it is not my problem because its you the one who must follow me!!!! "

Visited February 2013
1 Thank MauroItaly
Gibbons, Canada
“Fly like an Eagle”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My Husband and I just finished a two week vacation at Blue Angel. We had the opportunity to see the Eagle Rays at the North End of the island (30+ in a squadron); it was an awesome sight.

Thank You Kari for your excellent courses. Thank you J.P. for helping me out and your positive comments on how I handled the sistuation when my mask failed on one of the dives; sorry I couldn't use yours.

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome dive school”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

We arrived at Cozumel needing our final 4 open water dives to complete our PADI certification. The dive school was very responsive over email. Finished our 4 dives with Andres (ask for him, he is awesome)
Totally professional and fun shop. Every dive we went on during and after certification was a lot of fun. Really a well run place.

El Paso, Texas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrific Customer Service and Diving”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

My family of 5 spent New Years day 2013 with the Blue Angel Dive Shop. I have been diving recreationally for 20 years. My son was scheduled to finish his PADI open water certification on Dec31st in Grand Cayman but the shop there did not have enough personnel available. With 18 hours notification Blue Angels arranged for Ugo to be his instructor for the day. Ugo was fantastic and my son completed his open water certification with 2 magnificent drift dives. We had fantastic visibility, and saw turtles, eagle rays, stingrays, lobsters, crabs, and a large green moray in the context of terrific corral heads and spectacular swim throughs. Of the 18 dives that I have done in the western caribbean this month the wall dive we did on Santa Rosa reef was second only to the bloody wall at little Cayman Brac. Cudos to all the folks at Blue Angel. Happy New Year!!!

Visited January 2013