“Excellent Time”

Blue Angel Scuba School
More attraction details
Owner description: B.A.D.A.S.S. Blue Angel Dive and Scuba School - PADI SCHOOL Blue Angel Dive and Scuba School b.a.d.a.s.s. has the highest educated team on the Island. INTERNSHIPS AVAILABLE! Padi In house Boats and All of our team going into the water are Instructors. Our Team has invested in themselves and their work and dedication show their love of the sport. We invite students from beginner to profession to serve you. all levels. You will receive the best value for your education dollar. We have 2 working facilities to provide a completed training program including a true apprentice program. All ocean front and conveniently located in town and to all the dive reefs. If you are ready to learn, we are here for one reason: You. Welcome.
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I spent a week at the Blue Angel in Feb. 2013 and got in 14 dives. I found the dive masters knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Unlike some other outfits they are willing to take you to the southern reefs even though it takes them longer. The accommodations were good value for the price and definitely cater to the dive crowd. The ease of just walking out of your room and down to their private boat launch made the stay even more enjoyable. As for the dives they were top rate, I saw spotted eagle rays, turtles, black tips and nurse sharks, rock fish and fantastic coral formations just to mention a few of the highlights. I will be staying and diving with them again!

1  Thank Dan P

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Blue Angel is great, what makes it great? The people working there! Both my wife and I did our open water test with Matthew. He's a great instuctor/person and we are glad to have had him. The entire group at Blue Angel are nice and helpful! Can't wait to get back :)

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My son did his last 2 open water dives at Blue Angel. He had done the first 2 in Grand Cayman. The instructor at Blue Angel had him perform all of the skills for Open Water diver - he said that because he was signing off on his certification he wanted to be sure he knew everything he needed to be safe. The instructor spent lots of time and was so patient and encouraging. Thank you for making this early diving experience so positive - he will be a diver for life! I am really greatful and would recommend this dive shop to everyone.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We just returned from another amazing dive vacation and experience at the Blue Angel Scuba School. We had gotten certified there in December 2011 by Matthew Atkins and have been itching to return ever since. We got a warm welcome from everyone there and were excited to get back in the water to experience the magnificent diving that Cozumel has to offer.
We sat down with Matthew and all discussed our diving goals that we had for that week. Our daughter Ariel really caught the diving bug and went away last summer and got her rescue diver - she decided to do the deep diver specialty while here. My husband and I, although a little unsure at first - decided that we wanted to do the Advanced Open Water which was comprised of five different dives. To be honest the thought of the pressure of doing the five dives during the course of only five days of diving first felt a little daunting, but we quickly realized that if we were ever going to do it, we really wanted to have Matthew as our instructor. Matthew is really the most knowledgeable, kind, patient and incredible teacher you will ever meet. You feel so safe and secure with him and he has made us all such better divers. The courses became a fun part of our day that we looked forward to - even doing the required reading by the pool was nice. The peak performance bouyancy course was an absolute blast. We ended up tossing a torpedo around under water, knocking down dive weights with our noses, and removing our fins and "walking on the moon" as some of our tasks for the course. I cannot believe how this one afternoon dive transformed us as divers giving us such improved control, confidence and skill. The later dives on the trip that required swim thrus and caves were a cinch because of the peak performance bouyancy course. We also really enjoyed the navigation course (which I didn't think I would to be honest). The night dive was so cool experiencing the sealife that only comes out at night - very cool dive! We also did a deep dive and a drift dive. Before we knew it the five dives were done and we were Advanced Divers! Matthew we thank you so much for this wonderful experience and are so grateful to you for your friendship and incredible instruction. If you are considering trying diving for the first time, or contemplating furthering your diving goals we all highly recommend the Blue Angel Scuba School. This is a great shop which is professionally run with your safety as their top priority. Diving in Cozumel is just amazing but diving with Blue Angel Scuba School really takes your experience to another level - thanks so much again Matthew and Kari for another amazing trip!

Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

I am not a diver but my boyfriend is. I snorkeled. The crew is amazing. Experienced , professional, FUN! So knowledgable. Well worth the ferry ride from Playa to Cozumel Highly recommend THE BLUE ANGEL. and make sure your day includes lunch at the resort. Spend the extra money. You will not regret.