It's a beautiful hotel. We had a hot tub on the deck and partial kitchen . f you go all inclusive, I'd recommend eating more often at their fine dining restaurant. It requires a reservation, but the food there is better. We tended to eat more often at the buffet however, since we were hungry after SCUBA diving .
It cost $7 or $8 to take a cab downtown . The Dive shop was good. They would bring us to the Allegro hotel on the southern tip of the island . It would only take a few minutes from there to get to the dive sites .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the most charming all-inclusive hideaways in the Mexican Caribbean, featuring a long, shallow sugar sand beach perfect for wading or swimming, four restaurants, five bars, and unlimited amounts of fun. This beautiful beachfront resort is directly across the street from the island's premium golf course, Cozumel Country Club, featuring an 18-hole, par 72 championship course designed by the Nicklaus Design Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Melia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Cozumel Golf - All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Golf & Beach Hotel Cozumel
- Melia Cozumel All Inclusive Golf And Beach Resort
- Sol Melia Cozumel
- Cozumel Sol Melia
- Resort Melia Cozumel