“You dont want to miss this adventure!”

Punta Molas Faro (Molas Point Lighthouse)
Book In Advance
More Info
US$79.00*
and up
Jeep Tour in Cozumel with Snorkel at Punta Sur and Beach Break
Ranked #64 of 158 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: I have been taking people to the north side of the island since I was a kid, years after still a non developed area and I truly hope it stays like that for many more years to come!The Light house was build in the early 1900's and has witness various hurricanes, Gilbert in 88 and Wilma in 05 being the most hazardous.the light house is still operation but very few people have access to it due to the conditions of the road. Mostly a military base from time to times and few local fishermen will visit making of it a magic secluded spot rarely seen in Cozumel
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We just returned from Cozumel where we had a wonderful vacation. During that time our daughter and son-in-law, myself and husband and my son-in-law's parents all where privileged to go on the tour with Adrian. Our kids had used him before on a previous trip so they were very anxious to book him again. Everything they said about the excursion was exactly true. It was a wonderful trip; a day filled with hiking, snorkeling, historical sites, wonderful food and a great time! Adrian was a lot of fun, very informative and really showed us a great time!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

If you aren't the typical tourist, if you want a unique experience, if you are truly looking to have an adventure, then do not pass up this rare opportunity to see a whole different side of Cozumel, Mexico.

Adrian is the nicest guy and immediately made us feel comfortable in his hands. He told us interesting stories and gave us some unique insight into the history and culture of the island that he calls home. We went snorkeling, visited a lighthouse that some locals have never even been to, and experienced a section of true Mayan history that was so beautiful, words can hardly describe it. This was the adventure that my husband had been looking for during our honeymoon on Cozumel. It was an incredible and beautiful day!

Tips for you if you decide to go on this excursion:
1. Practice snorkeling, whether in a lake, at a beach or pool, or even in your bathtub. The more comfortable you are with snorkeling, the more fun you will have in the ocean. The ocean life at Cozumel is really cool.
2. You really will want the supplies he tells you to bring. Find an awesome pair or water shoes, bring your hat and sunglasses, and definitely bring an enormous bottle of sunscreen.
3. Be open to the experience, and trust your guide! Adrian had my camera the entire time which made me a little nervous as we were in the water a lot, but we came back with some incredible photos and even a few videos that I never even knew he had taken. Just an example of Adrian going above and beyond to make sure you have a great time.

This will be the most memorable and unforgettable experience of your vacation, for sure. Adrian is the best!!

3  Thank A L
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Adrian took myself, husband and friends on a true adventure and learning experience. I highly recommend this, you will not be disappointed and will tell everyone what you learned and experienced.

2  Thank sherrintxs
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Its been 8 years. and in 8 years i have been on the island of Cozumel 8 times. It has become kinda like a home away from home. I have often heard about a light house on the northern end of the island. i have visited the one on the south heck i have been all over the island but never any further north than the airport. This year was special. it was my wife and i 18 wedding anniversary and i wanted something special. I researched it (lighthouse) and found a message board and Adrians email.(adriancozumel@gmail.com) i decided to try. HE EMAILED BACK!! and very quickly!!!
we decided on the day. THIS WAS THE BEST "NON EXCURSIONS" on the island. Adrian takes you on a very scenic boat ride and KNOWS HIS HISTORY. takes you to a place where you wouldnt know was there unless you were a local. From the moment you step foot on his boat till the second you get off he makes you feel like a friend not a tourist.
The lighthouse was a awesome sight! (ok could of done without the mosquitoes and horse flies) he takes you snorkling on a reef the is gorgeous.
there was no pressure on this little trip no time limit pressure! THIS IS VERY WORTH IT. I came home with a greater respect of Cozumel and the people. i also came home with a new friend (Adrian)... i look forward to my next visit.

5  Thank blaine1971
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Adrian took my husband and I on what has been the coolest adventure yet, and we've been to Cozumel numerous times. He was so personable, and really made you feel like he was letting you in on Cozumel's greatest kept secrets, and it did not disappoint. We saw water that was bluer than any photo of Bora bora I've seen. Adrian took my underwater camera and took incredible photos of us, as well as the amazing ocean life that we don't ever get to see. This was great since I'm just a mediocre snorkeler, so I could focus on my snorkeling techniques and still get incredible photos. This is not a trip for the meek or feeble- there is hiking, and small stairs leading to the top of the lighthouse. However, with proper warning, Adrian seemed as though he would accommodate for the situation. This is the perfect getaway for the adventurous type! We've already booked our next trip back, and fully intend to bring our friends with us so they can experience Cozumel's beauty like we have. I cannot wait to go back!

2  Thank AshChad7911