“Great cigars, Great Price - Excellent Service!”

Havana Bob's Cuban Cigars
Ranked #2 of 22 Nightlife in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Cozumel Havana Bobs Cuban Cigars is one of the only stores in Cozumel with Certified, Genuine Cuban Cigars. Havana Bobs Cuban Cigars, is located: Inside Wet Wendys Margarita House .In the main square in Cozumel Mx. Across from Banorte bank, on the corner of 5th av. and 2 Norte st. We are NOT located at the cruise ship pier. You will need to take a taxi to downtown. Be sure to tell the taxi driver you want to go to Banorte Bank on the corner of 2 Norte and 5th av. You will see our Havana Bobs signs there. If you walk in the square Be Ware of all the little stores trying to sell you FAKE cigars in glass box's with no humidor. Havana Bobs features the largest walk in humidor in the mayan Riviera, stocked with authentic Cuban cigars for the discerning customer, at excellent prices. Havana Bobs also has a full line of, desk top humidors, cutters, punches, ash trays, lighters and accessories.You can sit and enjoy an authentic Cuban cigar, with a drink of your choice from the bar. Or order a meal from the restaurant, while listening to live jazz, salsa or reggae, in the Aztec room.Havana Bobs has the perfect gift for your friends, back home. We can help you to get your purchases back home safely.
Fishers, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great cigars, Great Price - Excellent Service!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Bob and his wife were both extremely nice and reasonable. The cigars are great, along with the selection of true Cubans. No worries about whether they're the real thing. My group and I stopped by twice over the course of our trip to Cozumel. The first trip we sampled a few, second trip we came back to town just to visit Havana Bob's. Bob had just arrived home after closing-up the shop for the afternoon - as it was our last day, Bob made the trip back and opened up just for us! At the end of the day, everyone was happy. He also had great accessories and was very reasonable when making larger purchases. Go see this shop if you like cigars - and don't pass-up the Cuaba's - they were my favorite.

Visited June 2014

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Little piece of Cuba”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Great selection of genuine Cuban cigars sold by a great Guy with coolest stories.. If you're looking for some nice souvenir to take back home you should go there and spend some time talking to Bob.. :)

San Antonio, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Cigar Heaven!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This is a Cigar Man's Paradise. Just returned from Cozumel and could not believe the selection, quality, or the prices. This is a must stop for those who would enjoy smoking a cigar, kicking back a few beers while letting the ladies shop around or have a margarita right outside the store. Make sure you get the house special blend... Thanks again for the Great time and the special memories.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank saraider
New York City, New York
“Fantastic cigar experience”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Bob and his wife Vicki were more than accommodating in helping us select our cigars. They also were kind enough to spend time educating me and my fiance on cigars in general, how they get their flavor, and why some are more expensive than others. Never did they try and force our hand into choosing something we weren't ready for simply for price. Rather, they seemed to feel out each customer to understand their individual cigar smoking experience. I would recommend them to anyone, and when I'm back in Cozumel wlil definitely visit them again.

Visited May 2014
“Great experience”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stopped by during my cruise this past weekend. Bob was not there, but his wife was and she was incredibly helpful to me and my wife. She was very knowledgeable about the products and was even nice enough to through in a couple of her husbands rolled cigars (which were excellent as well) with our purchase. You can definitely buy here with confidence. I also accidentally left my sunglasses on the counter and she chased me down about a block away to give them back to me. Would go there again if I get around to Cozumel again. Also, the taxis have a hard time finding this place especially since it is not on the main road. Just tell them to take you to Wet Wendys down town.

Visited May 2014