“Another Great Trip”

We B Divin' Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an intimate diving experience you have come to the right place. You can always expect a great trip. Come and experience Cozumel diving with us. "Great Cozumel experience!" August 20, 2013 - A TripAdvisor Traveler Read 18 reviews of We B Divin' Cozumel We are an owner-operated dive company dedicated to giving you more personalized attention, semi-private diving, private instruction and safe, fun diving. We have been providing personalized service to small groups since 1997. Once you experience the comfort and ease of diving Cozumel with us, you will return over and over again. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner just getting your fins wet, our staff will help you enjoy a fantastic scuba diving vacation.Our operation is supervised by a PADI Course Director to assure the highest standards of safety. You can, also, be assured that any training you enroll in will be of the highest quality and value on the island.We provide morning snacks; water, colas, non-cola drinks; gear set-up and change between dives; lunch (sandwiches and guacamole); towel service and overnight stowage of gear if you are diving multiple days. The boat is equipped with a head and a freshwater shower to rinse off after each dive.
Bridgeport, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Another Great Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

Just got back from Cozumel and another great trip. These guys do a great job. They are friendly, professional and all around a great experience. I dive all over the Caribbean and this is one of the best operators I have ever dealt with.

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Jory,

Thanks so much for posting. It was awesome to have you on board. Don't wait too long to come back!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Not a great day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Many variables go into a one day scuba dive and unfortunately too many went poorly for me to not comment. My two adult sons and I found We B Divin on tripadvisor for our Carnival Triumph cruise stop in Cozumel.

My disappointment was with a wait for 3 people off our same cruise ship for over 45 minutes, the non communication of our asked for sizes on gear from Judy in Dallas to the crew, and the combination of waiting for 3 along with picking up a person at a resort causing the dives to be somewhat rushed and crowded.

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
John,

I, of course, have no explanation why three people from your same cruise ship would take 45 minutes longer than you and your boys to arrive at the marina. This sort of thing puts us between a rock and a hard place as they have paid for dives just like you guys so we are hard pressed to leave the marina without them. The additional diver was picked up at the Sabor which was well on the way to the first dive site and could not have delayed the trip more than 10 minutes.

Yes, the staff asked you for sizes again as they were unsure that the requested sizes were correct, however, the wet suits were supplied as requested.

Our boat the, the Yucab III, is 35 feet long and is licensed for 18 divers by the Marine Park. I simply must disagree with you, ten divers is not crowded.

I appreciate all feed back from all customers as I see it as an opportunity for improvement and have already talked with the crew as I am in Cozumel this week. I would very much appreciate any suggestions you might have as to how we might react when prepaid customers are late. As you make your recommendations think about how you would have felt if the shoe had on the other foot and you had been detained for some unknow reason and the boat was not in the marina when you arrived.

Regards,
Judy Kay
Southlake, Texas
“Best Diving on Cozumel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Judy, Carlos, Yasser, Jorge provide the best diving on the island! They don't overcrowd the boat and safety is always the primary concern. I got my certification (OW and AOW) through them and several family members have "discovered scuba" through them. On our last trip, Manual and Jesus also made the trip special for my family.

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
James,
Thanks for posting. I am glad your last trip was a success as well. Can't wait to get your wife going on her certifications path.

Calgary
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

First time diving in Cozumel, and Judy, Carlos, Yasser and Jorge were great! Thanks, Judy for being efficient in the booking, and for providing good pick up directions. The dives were awesome. We had researched this dive here on TA, and it did not disappoint. We would definitely return.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank kofienut
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Alan, so glad you had a great time. Maybe next time you can stay on the island and spend more time with us underwater. Looking forward to it.

Thank you for diving with us and for posting for us on Trip Advisor.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worry Free and fun filled”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I contacted Judy and set up a diving appointment for February 16th 2014. The boat pick me up at the dock across the street from my hotel. I was staying at the Park Royal while in Cozumel Mexico so planning the dive was very easy. Myself and two other individuals went diving with we be diving and had a great time with the dive master and boat captain. the dive master was very knowledgeable and took us on to amazing dives on the reef. I was fed lunch which was a extra bonus and had a great diving experience. Thank You Judy and we be diving.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank fvmpd621
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
So happy you had a great time. Sometimes it is hard for me to decide if the diving is better or the guacamole! LOL, what am I thinking, of course it's the diving.
Thanks for posting.