“Only the Best!”

We B Divin' Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an intimate diving experience you have come to the right place. You can always expect a great trip. Come and experience Cozumel diving with us. "Great Cozumel experience!" August 20, 2013 - A TripAdvisor Traveler Read 18 reviews of We B Divin' Cozumel We are an owner-operated dive company dedicated to giving you more personalized attention, semi-private diving, private instruction and safe, fun diving. We have been providing personalized service to small groups since 1997. Once you experience the comfort and ease of diving Cozumel with us, you will return over and over again. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner just getting your fins wet, our staff will help you enjoy a fantastic scuba diving vacation.Our operation is supervised by a PADI Course Director to assure the highest standards of safety. You can, also, be assured that any training you enroll in will be of the highest quality and value on the island.We provide morning snacks; water, colas, non-cola drinks; gear set-up and change between dives; lunch (sandwiches and guacamole); towel service and overnight stowage of gear if you are diving multiple days. The boat is equipped with a head and a freshwater shower to rinse off after each dive.
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been diving with We-B-Divin for two years. Carlos, Yasser and Jorge are helpful and knowledgable. They watch out for you on the dives and show you the beauty of the reefs at the same time! Both Carlos and Yasser seem to have one eye on the reef and one on all the divers. They are there in a flash if I need help or to point out something interesting. How many times have I needed extra weight underwater and Yasser was right there with a couple of pounds to help me out. Carlos, the master of the seas, has encouraged and trained both my husband and my niece. His patience and kindness are unsurpassed. Jorge, the Captain of the Yucab III, must have some kind of super radar for divers because the times I have surfaced alone he is there in no time to pick me up. He meets me at the back of the boat with a smile, lifts my gear out of the water, puts my fins under my seat and lends me a hand if I need it into the boat. They provide nourishing and tasty food and plenty of water. The whole experience is like a beautiful dream that you keep thinking about all day after you wake up.

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Kim,
I have to say that some of my best dives in Cozumel have been with you, the Barbi twins and Scuba Steve. This time it was really funny watching the Sargent Major defending his egg patch from them!

Can't wait for the next dives.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"cruise ship"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Perfect! Everything was setup for smooth travel with tasteful locations. The entire staff was remarkable, supportive and skilled. Can't wait for next trip!

1  Thank Dawncargo

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed helping you achieve your Advanced Open Water Rating. You came a long way baby!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Best boat, crew and experience in cozumel. The boat was large, clean and we'll maintained. The boats I saw with other companies were small and crowded. Lunch and snacks were great! Yassaer was great, he dove at our speed and spotted all the cool stuff for us. Jorge was always friendly and enjoyed having us up on the fly deck. Carlos was always accommodating with our requests. Rental equipment was very nice. Getting right on the boat at my hotel was the cats meow. Outstanding experience all around.

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

I am so happy everything went like the cat's meow for you! That is certainly our goal. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I being freshly certified divers were recommended We 'b Divin from our home dive shop. The experience that Carlos offers and his wonderful instructor skills really show. They were more than willing to be patient with us and our questions allowing us very enjoyable dives. Yasser and Jorge also provided excellent help with equipment, questions and were very sociable to talk with. The boat and the amenities offered were by far some of the best we saw from seeing a couple of the other dive boats there. Additionally, they went the extra mile and took care of cleaning our gear and resetting up our tanks for the next dive. Very enjoyable and definitely looking forward to diving with them again!

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Andrew,

I am so happy your Cozumel experience with us was wonderful. We really strive for the diva dive experience.
We look forward to diving with you again soon.

Judy

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I was super apprehensive about this dive because we were on Royal
Caribbean Navigator of the Seas, and I was nervous about making it back to our ship on time.
Judy assured me and after reading countless reviews~ bam!
My daughter and I went together, and we are fairly novice. Last thing I wanted was to be left behind by those "groups" of super experienced divers.
Short 10 min ride to the marina (cost was 8.00 for both of us) the crew were waiting for us! We boarded, and everything was already geared up and ready to go!!
The FIRST thing you will notice is the BOAT! It's nice and large and super clean. Second thing, it was intimate! There were only 4 divers total.
The dive~ wow wow wow... What can I say? It's one of the best places to dive and Carlos knows the area like his back yard! He's been diving there since he was 11.!
So- long story. PLEASE take my word, you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!
Thanks to Judy, Carlos and staff for everything! We B Divin ROCKS!!!!
We B back! Soon!

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

I am so happy you had a great time. We work very hard to make your day all it can be. I asked Carlos one time, how many dives he has in Cozumel. He doesn't really know, but I am sure it is way over five thousand. He could probably find things even if he was blindfolded. LOL

We look forward to diving with you again soon.

Judy