“Great Service, Great People!”

We B Divin' Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an intimate diving experience you have come to the right place. You can always expect a great trip. Come and experience Cozumel diving with us. "Great Cozumel experience!" August 20, 2013 - A TripAdvisor Traveler Read 18 reviews of We B Divin' Cozumel We are an owner-operated dive company dedicated to giving you more personalized attention, semi-private diving, private instruction and safe, fun diving. We have been providing personalized service to small groups since 1997. Once you experience the comfort and ease of diving Cozumel with us, you will return over and over again. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a beginner just getting your fins wet, our staff will help you enjoy a fantastic scuba diving vacation.Our operation is supervised by a PADI Course Director to assure the highest standards of safety. You can, also, be assured that any training you enroll in will be of the highest quality and value on the island.We provide morning snacks; water, colas, non-cola drinks; gear set-up and change between dives; lunch (sandwiches and guacamole); towel service and overnight stowage of gear if you are diving multiple days. The boat is equipped with a head and a freshwater shower to rinse off after each dive.
Greensboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service, Great People!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

These guys are excellent! We used We-B-Divin to complete our Advanced Open Water Certification and also some just plain fun dives while in Cozumel. Boats aren't packed full of people and the dive masters are informative and very familiar with all of the dive sites around Cozumel. I will be using these guys again and often.

1 Thank Milestone1201
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Jim and Jana,

Thanks for posting and diving with us again. This time I was lucky and got to dive with you!

North Richland Hills, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We spent 5 days diving with We B Divin and had such a great trip!! Picked us up at our hotel dock every morning-served lunch-and just such great dive service all around! Will use them again for sure!!

1 Thank Jmupchurch1
Hi Jim and Jana,

Thanks for posting about your last trip with us. I am not usually there to dive with you so that was fun too.

And thank Jana again for me for checking out the young diver who got ill on board that one day.

Fort Worth, TX
“Try these guys first.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Been on two trips to Cozumel with We-B-Divin'. Excellent experience both times. Can't imagine going with anyone else. Yasser and Jorge are a fine crew. Yasser is the Dive Master and Jorge the Boat Captain. Both are very friendly and helpful. Carlos the boss runs a great operation. The equipment is in fine condition. The on-board lunch and snacks are mostly home-made and delicious. Judy always seems to get a better package price than the other dive shops and it's all still top notch. Accommodations are always first rate.

1 Thank RICHARD R
Dick,

So enjoyed you and Susan on the last trip. I can't believe you would not join Kim and I doing yoga underwater on the last dive. LOL

Looking forward to our next adventure.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Diving Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

If you are planning a trip to Cozumel and want 1st class diving - make sure you are on the Yucab III with We B Diving Cozumel. Carlos and his crew are awesome. First of all, I called We B Divin' office in North Richland Hills, Texas (USA) - booked and paid for 2 days / both days 3 tank dives. They gave me Carlos cell phone # in Mexico and told me to call when I got there to confirm my arrival. Try doing that with any other Cozumel operation. I arrived on the island Friday afternoon - Called Carlos and he told me he would pick me up at our hotel's dock at 8:18 am. Seriously, I stepped aboard at exactly 8:18 am and was greeted by 6 other divers that had also been picked up on time. As the boat pulled away and introductions made I automatically felt at home. (day two, Carlos said 8:18 again and nailed that time too) Yassar and Jorge immediately started setting up my gear and getting me ready to dive while I had a little breakfast of fresh cantaloupe and sweet bread. We picked up 2 more divers on the way to our first site and they were treated the same as I. Yasser was our dive master and had a supernatural ability to both attend to your every need underwater, but also knew where all the cool things were to see on the bottom. He actually knew every rock and cranny and what lived there. I suspected he even had names for the lobsters, crabs, turtles, sharks, barracudas, grouper, and stingrays. He even knew the baby creatures too. It was amazing. When we surfaced that big red hulled boat was right there with Carlos smiling in the crows next. He knew exactly where we and all the other dive groups would surface. Carlos and Jorge took fins and BCDs as we hung of the stern and then we were allowed to leisurely climb back aboard. I promise, before I turned around my gear was already set up on a fresh tank and was offered a fresh water rinse. I personally hate that salt water drying on me during surface intervals - such an awesome touch. It was 10:30, but lunch was ready - the best sandwiches ever. Ham, Cheese, pico, peppered tomatoes, and guacamole on a hoagie role. Oh my. The crew was great to push hydration too. They knew how critical it is. We had a great selection of decaffeinated drinks and water to select from. (Yes, they know caffeine promotes dehydration - total pros!) Nothing really kills a buzz after a great dive that killing time during a surface interval. Not on the Yucab III - Jorge and Yasser rigged up some rods and we got to enjoy the crew deep sea fish for dinner. How cool was that. (They only fished on a couple of surface intervals, and only for the time we needed to off-gas) - that was dive 1 on day 1.... trust me, the other 7 just got better...Swear to Neptune. ....and I'm rambling.
I've know Judy Kay for years had have seen her grow We B Divin Cozumel from a Great dive operations to an excellent one. Like a previous review said, if your looking for big group experience - book with someone else and pray you don't star in Open Water III, but if your time diving is as precious an mine, don't gamble - Go with We B Divin Cozumel, Judy Kay, Carlos, Yasser, and Jorge.... they will not disappoint. They will exceed your expectation- I promise.
One more thing - they have the coolest paint job of any dive boat on the island.

2 Thank Mark R
NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Mark, It was so much fun diving with you. It has been a long time since I've seen you. How was the afternoon on the zip line? LOL

Thank you for posting such a heart felt notice on trip advisor. I look forward to another chance to dive with you soon.

Greensboro, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time with the other dive operators!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I haven't even left the island yet and I wanted to make sure I got my comments/thoughts down while they were still fresh in my mind.

This was our first (annual?) scuba guys trip for my dive buddy and I and given it was his first time diving in salt water, I could think of nowhere else to go but Cozumel.

After doing a bunch of research looking for dive companies to book with, We B Divin' Cozumel came up on Trip Advisor and were very highly rated. After a few emails with Judy Kay about pricing and packages, we book 2, 2 tank dives, 1/2 day deep sea fishing AND our Advanced Open Water certification with them.

From the moment we got on the boat the first day, Yasser and the crew made us feel at home. We both were newly certified open water divers and both anxious and excited to get into the clear blue water in Cozumel.

Yasser was an awesome dive master - checking on us regularly and making sure we were good the whole time.

We were fortunate enough to have Judy Kay as our dive instructor (who is also the business owner). She was very patient with us newbies and was awesome at teaching us the ropes in order to get our advanced open water (which we received under her direction - along with the celebratory shove off the back of the boat upon completion).

For every day we dove with We B Divin' we arrived on the boat to find our gear ready, hooked up, and ready to dive. Every step of the way the guys on the boat took great care of us by helping getting our gear on, getting on and off the boat, and even feeding us during our surface intervals (by the way, the guac they make on the boat should be it's own food group it so good).

I'm very careful about any reviews I give (both positive and negative) and I cannot say enough good stuff about these guys.

I can assure you that if we're allowed to have a 2nd annual guys scuba trip to Cozumel, Judy will be the first person we call to book it - even before we book the hotel.

Oh! One more thing - Judy's boat will not fit a bazillion people so if you're one of those who likes to dive in a large group, she's not the operator for you. She clearly likes to cater to smaller groups and does a great job at it. The boat is actually quite large with lots of room to move around and I'm sure she could fit a lot more people in the dive groups if she wants to but I suspect Judy would rater keep it smaller so everyone gets to know one another an truly enjoy the experience... I can't speak for her, but I'm sure that's what she'd tell you. It's a great way to start the day when you see that red hull'ed boat heading your way and the octopus that's painted on the hull comes into view, you know it's going to be a good day.

Thanks Judy and team for making this an AWESOME memorable event and for helping us get our AOW's done! We will be back - that's Fo' Sho'!

NtDiver, Owner at We B Divin' Cozumel, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
WOW David thanks for the detailed review.

An OCD fellow after my own heart. Get the important stuff to the top of the list. You and Trent were so much fun to dive with and laugh with on the boat. Can't wait for your next visit.

Judy Kay