“Seafood Heaven!”

Ranked #107 of 399 Restaurants in Cozumel
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Description: El Coctelito the favorite place from locals. Our menu is based in seafood and some variety for those who don't eat them. We have a complete bar wuth the best beverages, free WiFi, kids zone, and an amazing ocean view, where we can look the most beautiful sunsets. A place with different promotions thinking in our locals and visitors. Please, come and prove why we are the favorite place!
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is a very good restaurant in Corpus Christy. The food is fresh and the service is outstanding. You will most likely find locals enjoying the food here. The seafood soup is outstanding and if you have a large group, do not hesitate to order the large family platter. I know the food is fresh because I saw a friend's cousin come in with the catch of the day..... I keep returning to this great place!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I concur with the other comments... tucked away gem, the Real Mexico.

This was a challenge to find. Locals were there too, which is a good sign.

They had this seafood soup which is their specialty. I think I talked about that soup for hours, no days. It was so delicious! It had seafood "parts" in it, a crab leg, an octopus part and shrimp. The menu said it also had jam but figured out they meant ham.

I had ceviche which was also good but not as fabulous as this soup.

They have this cute little play area for the little ones that the local ninos seemed to love and it was fun to be part of the neighborhood.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

We don't like fried food and I think this is what they specialize in. Our grilled fresh fish had a weird taste. Maybe it was the oil they used, but it definitely detracted from the fish. For $42 we had two fish entrees, guac, and a few drinks. You can get the same food at the best places here for 10 more.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Here's a restaurant tucked away on the south side of the city. A member of our Playa Azul Hotel wait-staff recommended it to us. It's open 12-8 daily and serves mainly sea food. The drinks, especially the hand-shaken margarita's were excellent, as were our entree's. We highly recommend this spot.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Open air restaurant - open for lunch and dinner. Mostly locals. Large portions of delicious food. Ordered a salad before thinking about potential intestinal consequences, but had no problems.