“Go ahead and rent the Harley ~ its worth it”
Review of Safe Tours Cozumel

Safe Tours Cozumel
Book In Advance
US$30.00*
and up
Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat (Starting at Cozumel)
US$70.00*
and up
Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat (Starting at Playa del Carmen)
US$90.00*
and up
Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat (Starting at Cancun, Pto Morelos or Pl del Carm)
More attraction details
Owner description: Safe Tours Cozumel delights in making your day in Cozumel exactly what you want it to be. We are proud to offer you personalized tours and provide choices to fit all our guests. "Your Day, Your Way!!!" We guarantee competitive prices on all of our tours. Just a few of your options are: Snorkeling by Glass Bottom Boat, Discover Scuba Diving, Lobster Dinner Cruise on a Pirate Ship, visit places on the mainland; for example, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Xel-Ha, Xcaret (round trip ferry tickets are included), and many other wonderful sites to see. Our most popular activity is the "Private Island Tour", customized specifically for your dreams of Cozumel. It includes a bi-lingual driver-guide and a delicious lunch at a beautiful Mexican hacienda. Prices begin at only $39.99 USD. See our web page for more details and other activities that you can choose.
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Takes you to all stops the other tours go (thr ruins, the villages, the beach, alocal restaurant, through the city and around the coast) but you go there on a Harley! What better way to go. After speaking with other cruisers who did the dune buddies, the horseback etc. we could tell we got much more for our money. I'd do it again and I'd recommend it to anyone who has a motorcycle license to take the tour, you won't be dissappointed!

1  Thank Sunshine6_62
ardipamex, General Manager at Safe Tours Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

We appreciate so much that you take your time to share with us your experience during your visit to Cozumel and we agree that is so different if you do it on a Harley!!! and as you said, all you need is to have motorcycle license.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Loved Jolio, very kind and a very good tour guide. Took us to several beaches and a beach club, Paradise Island I believe is the name of it. That would be a great place to spend a day!The San Geravais Mayan ruins park was very informative- a must do for a history buff. Got a tour of downtown San Miguel, it was 5/1/14, Mexico's Labor Day. Many festivities happening. Great tasting @ Tequila Tour be sure to ask how many bottles you can bring back. Food was superb @ Casa Mission, Arturo met us there and was sure to recommend the best on the menu. Enjoy! Hope to go back again one day, by plane, not ship.

1  Thank Bette M

I very much appreciate your words, it is very nice to hear that you enjoyed the places selected between Julio and you to visit, such as the Paradise Beach Club combined with the San Gervasio Mayan ruins Park and a tour of downtown Cozumel. We will wait for you with great affection on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were a group of 8 visiting from Northern Ontario, Canada. We visited Cozumel on March 29, 2014. Before leaving for our trip to Riviera Maya I had done alot of research on the Internet regarding possible excursions that we could do while visiting Cozumel. I contacted Arturo from Safe Tours Cozumel as it appeared from the reviews that he was highly recommended. Arturo was fast to answer all of my questions and provide me with suggestions and itiniary etc. We communicated through emails back and forth to finalize the plans prior to us leaving for Mexico. Arturo always responded promptly to all of my inquiries. He even went out of his way to verify if I could get tickets for the group to attend the Atlantis Submarine prior to doing the Island tour. He is the one who informed me that there was no ferry from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel at 9:00 am. thus warranting us to make changes to our schedule. He directed me to where I could obtain the tickets and then assured me that his driver ''Julio', would be waiting for us at the Submarine office. He told us how we could recognize Julio - he would be wearing an orange baseball cap. Once we arrived at the dock, I was surprised to see Arturo greet us at the end of the pier or boardwalk. He directed us to the shuttle that would be bringing us to the Submarine and indicated Julio will be there waiting for us following this activity. We booked the 5 hour tour private Island Tour. We were driven in a comfortable, air conditioned van. Julio was a good driver, very polite, professional and patient. The cost of the tour was $50 US which was very reasonable. The price included a cooler of beverages (beer, pop and water) and lunch at a family Mexican Restaurant called Casa Mission. We got to tour a tequilla factory on the premises. The yard is gorgeous. The food was very good. Arturo met us for lunch. He was checking to see if everything was to our satisfaction which of course WAS. We enjoyed the tour very much. We got to learn more about the Maya culture. We saw breath taking sceneries. We will treasure these memories forever. I am glad we booked our tour with Safe Tours Cozumel as they were very attentive to our needs and proved to be very reliable. We highly recommend this tour. Mucho gracias Arturo and Julio. You're the best.

3  Thank monacomeau

Hello Mona, It was an honor for Julio and Me that your visit to the island was on your satisfaction and please if you need me to help you with something that is on my hands I will do it without hesitate anytime, once that anything related to the visit of my friends to the island I take it like my personal responsibility either if we are not directly related with that by the way you may like to know that after we spoke with the People of Atlantis Submarine to help you coordinate your trip with themes we seat down, and in short you will see Safe Tours Cozumel will be in position to confirm the reservations for this activity as we have with others.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Had a great tour with my wife and our 2 teenagers (13 and 16 year old) on April 1st. It's less than 5 minutes walk from the pier (we were on the Celebrity Constellation) to where we met Arturo and his new hostess (very nice lady but can't remember her name). They were both very nice and welcoming. Our driver was Xavier ("Chave"). He was the nicest guy, spoke great English and was a great guide. We learned a lot about Mexico and Cozumel, and he brought us to some beautiful remote beaches, a small chocolate factory, a beach to do some snorkeling, and to a small ruin. It was my son's favorite part of the vacation (other than the unlimited food on the ship). The lunch was fabulous...it was at a restaurant that used to be a mission. If we go back to Cozumel we'll definitely be calling on Chave and Safe Tours again.

2  Thank jfmcaul
ardipamex, Director General at Safe Tours Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Chave, Sofia (my assistant that was on training when you visit us last April) and I thank you for take your time and post this great review for us, it means a lot to know your visit to the Island was a pleasant moment for you and your 2 teenagers, and of course if you were comfortable with Xavier we will make sure he will be your driver-guide if you honor us with a future visit.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

During our recent cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman, my husband and I booked a 5-hour island tour in Cozumel with Safe Tours. Our experience confirmed that we had made the right decision for an enjoyable day. First of all, Arturo Diaz, the owner, is a great communicator. Very shortly after my first email to him, I had a response. Several other messages were also answered promptly. He and our driver-guide, Manuel were waiting exactly as planned when we arrived in Cozumel. They had actually waited an hour for us because of a change in ship's time that neither of us had anticipated. After introducing us to our guide and giving us final instructions, Arturo left us in Manuel's care. Manuel was a perfect gentleman. He took great care of us for the tour, providing interesting commentary and letting us take our time along the way. He took us to a perfect snorkling spot and all around the beautiful island. We loved the water, the gorgeous views, and the many kind people we encountered. Water, soda, and beer were available and graciously offered. We finished our day with a delicious lunch at Casa Mission, the meal being part of our tour. As a bonus, Manuel helped my husband find a shop to purchase a shirt--first rate service until the last minute. The day made us want to return to Cozumel with our family. This is a reputable company, providing good service and amenities at a very reasonable price. In this case, I'm glad we chose SafeTours over the ship's excursion options.

3  Thank SouthgaLady
ardipamex, General Manager at Safe Tours Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Manuel and I appreciate your words because encourage us to keep working better every day to show you all the beauties available in Cozumel and of course it will be an honor to welcome to whole family on your next visit to the Island.