“Kiteboarding and SUP Paradise”
Review of De Lille Sports

De Lille Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Watersports and nature lovers on the beautiful Caribbean Island of Cozumel, Mexico. Providing the best Paddleboard (SUP), Kiteboard, Snorkel, Fishing and Mermaid: Instruction, Tours, Equipment Rentals and Sales.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My wife and I have enjoyed the services and instruction of De Lille Sports for about 10 trips to Cozumel. I learned how to kiteboard by the instruction of Raul DeLille about 5 years ago and have been able to enjoy this great gift whether it is back home in Oklahoma or any coastal travel. There isn't anyone that I would trust more for tutelage in such a rewarding activity. We have also enjoyed the De Lille SUP excursions along the inlets of coastal Cozumel. It's such a rewarding journey that takes you to some of the bluest waters of the Caribbean. Every trip to Cozumel we get the best of both worlds for water activity, because when it's windy we kite, and when it's calm we SUP. Raul was born and raised on the island and grew into being a world-class windsurfer, so he knows the area, the weather, and how to make the most out of your island paradise vacation.

9  Thank brannonkyle

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We rented SUPs for the afternoon and everything about the experience was great. Honest, straight forward, fair, and competent - Raul was excellent. The equipment was top notch and very well cared for. Instruction was great - and we were off. Both my wife and I were very impressed and would highly recommend De Lille for any type of activity they offer. Good to know there are service providers who really care about what they are doing - and De Lille is top of the line. Go here now! It's a short taxi ride away from all the bustle of town and well worth the trip.

6  Thank moveloveshare
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We booked a 2 hour SUP intro over the web for a cruise day stop back in March.
E-mail interaction was prompt and clear.
Hoped in a cab and found our way to the north of the island without any problems.
Met up Raul and Ivan at the country club.
To the beach we go, nice intro, we jump in and learn all the ins and out.
The equipment is fairly new or very well maintained, it was top notch.
While we were on the water, Raul had my waterproof camera the whole time snapping fantastic pictures - thank you!
After 2 hours on the water we definitely had enough exercise for the day :)
Raul offered to give us a lift back to the main town square, which was fantastic. No waiting around for a taxi, nice touch.

All in, I highly recommend and have nothing but good things to say about the experience and the great service.
This was our 3rd visit to Cozumel, and I'm happy to say I've found my outfit to come learn kite surfing next year. Raul is a great teacher, and I'd love to learn it from him.

SO's only complaint was Ivan. She was having a lot of trouble initially getting comfortable on the board and learning how to turn. He was too passive for her liking and not helping enough. That only lasted 10 minutes as Raul wasn't too far behind and jumped in, making the rest of the time very enjoyable for her. She picked it up

4  Thank LaL7
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Raul De Lille is the best option to Kitesurf in Cozumel. He´s got it all! The best equipment, knows all the best spots and above all has great customer service and always a friendly and experienced approach to teaching kitesurf. You can´t go wrong with Raul. Ivan and all the other staff that work with tem are very friendly. Cozumel is paradise for kitesurfers

6  Thank Alberto V
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Raul and his crew, especially Ivan, are the way to go kiting and/or paddling in Cozumel. His equipment is first rate and he knows the spots to go to based on the wind direction and weather.
Raul is also a top notch teacher for both kiting and paddling, and keep in mind he had a great boat and captain that can take you on amazing down winders.

11  Thank James F