“Best snorkeling trip ever!!”

FE Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the best Trimaran Sail and Snorkel Tour in Cozumel, Mexico! 2 reef snorkel, open bar, fresh guacamole, all equipment included, music, bathroom, etc.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

If you're going to go snorkeling while in Cozumel this is the tour you want!!! My boyfriend and I went on this tour in March while on a Royal Caribbean cruise. The staff were all amazing people, very friendly, funny, welcoming, fun, smart, caring, and best of all enthusiastic! :) The ride was a blast, we went to two different locations to snorkel so that gave us a nice break from swimming for a few minutes. The locations we went to are outstanding, great views, great marine life, great tour guides. They also served fresh guacamole and chips with margaritas on our way back to shore, wow was it delicious. I would go on this snorkel trip every time we visit Cozumel! I really loved that they had a photographer taking pictures and when we got back to shore they had our picture printed off for us and offered it for a very fair price of $10.

AMAZING snorkel excursion!

I heard about this tour through USAA travel discounts.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

A friend and I sailed on the Royal Caribbean Oasis in July and booked this excursion instead of going through the cruise line. Not only was it cheaper, but it was also a smaller group (there ended up being about 10-12 of us and 4 crew members). I was so impressed with how concerned Fernando, Rafael and the other guys were about making sure we stayed safe and had fun. We got on board and on our way to the first reef, Fernando gave us instructions. We jumped in and snorkeled for about 30 minutes while Rafael led the way. After we got back on board, we had a 10 minute break with water, soda, and fresh cantaloupe. We then got out again and snorkeled in Chankunaab Reef for about 30 minutes. An employee from the company actually met us in the water there and took great pictures that we could buy for $10 once we got back. Then we got back in the boat and on the way back to the dock, they served fresh guacamole, chips, and margaritas! These guys were so great and I'd definitely recommend them! Muchas gracias amigos!

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

These guys were great. The boat and the crew were top notch. My favorite part was the conservation message before we started our tour. These guys really care about the ocean and the animals in it. I was truly impressed with their professionalism and attention to safety. The snorkeling was fun, the snacks were a bonus. Great job to this group. Sign up for this instead of what your cruise line offers. This is personal and they do not treat you like cattle!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We just got back from a cruise on the Carnival Magic. We went to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel.
We booked this excursion on line, not thru Carnival. This was one of the best snorkeling excursions we have been on. Fernando, Ada and the rest of the crew were great. We were told that it was a short 10 minute walk from the Carnival Cruise Terminal It was more like a very brisk 10 minute walk. Take a Taxi. It is across the street from Boss Hogs. We were looking for a building. It is not in it's own building. There is a concrete walkway down to the beach. Take it down to the beach. That was a little disconcerting, but looks are deceiving. We met Fernando, who was in charge of the trip, checked us in and we then boarded the boat and met the rest of the crew. Fernando then went thru a detailed safety briefing. Then Ada gave a detailed snorkeling instruction which was the most detailed that we have ever received in seven cruises.
They took us to two different snorkel sites, which was in a marine park. The reefs were not the most beautiful we have seen, but the fish were everywhere. We even saw a couple of barracuda's. It was great. Even though I started off with a negative comment in reference to the walk from the boat, that is a very minor detail, which can be corrected with the taxi ride. The rest of the excursion was great. I highly recommend this snorkeling excursion, if snorkeling is what you are looking to do in Cozumel.

Jim & Pam Cooksey

7  Thank Jim C
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The crew was great and did great in the water. They also provided pop and snacks which were great! My only complaint is there weren't that many things to see. Also, the catamaran motor wasn't working, so we had a "regular" boat.