“Real professional” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of NIrvana Diving School

NIrvana Diving School
More attraction details
Owner description: We focus on providing a tailored and friendly service, ensuring that you have the time of your life in a safe and professional environment. With a full range of diving services, NIrvana Diving School, offers small groups and scuba diving experiences packed with great fun and breathtaking memories!
Tel Aviv District, Israel
“Real professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Diving should trust your guides. Instructors were very professional, courteous with great patience, explained and taught us the most professional manner possible. Really enjoyed dive with them and deposit the learning lives in their hands during the dive. They were very friendly. The price was the cheapest and most profitable!

Visited March 2014

• Hebrew first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Safe, fun, very interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

I completed my advanced Padi with Diver Down. We had great fun, saw and learnt loads. It was great value for money, I'd recommend them to everyone.

Visited October 2013
“Aristo is a excellent man! He take care abuot you from the begining and the leason until the diving to the Sailing back to home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I did the first diving with aristo and it was perfect
Aristo is a excellent man! He take care abuot you from the begining and the leason until the diving to the Sailing back to home.
You need to call him and he will came to your hotel for meeting and to expain abuot the diving.
If that is your first time i very rcomending. Can do his introductory dive for beginners, and can be done in his whole course which includes a star or two. Most often leave the boat and you can also start from the beach! It is very important to dive with experienced and responsible person, Aristotle is certainly one such

Visited April 2014
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“PADI open water certification with Diver Down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

My daughter and I just got back from Cozumel and completed our open water certification with Socrates and his brother Aristotle. Everything about the experience and process was great and the diving was fantastic! Both guys were exceptional instructors - patient, caring, and all the attention necessary for both of us to feel safe and confident. I would highly recommend Diver Down Cozumel and we intend to dive with them the next time we are in Cozumel.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great diving company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Completed my advanced padi certificate with diver down. They were safe, fun and polite. Would recommend them to anyone and should I ever be in Cozumel I would dive with them!

Visited October 2013