“Scuba Diving with Felisa III - Best Diving EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Felisa III Diving

Felisa III Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Felisa III Diving is a company with vast experience in: SCUBA diving. Technical diving. Rebreather diving. SCUBA Equipment Maintenance. We offer personalized services, focused on your needs. Our philosophy: top quality and safety! Private courses. Dive trips with small groups (6 max. Per Instructor leader/guide). Lunch in between dives, during surface interval. Boat provided with: Marine VHF, GPS, emergency oxygen, first aid kit, fire extinguishers, solarium, and restroom on board. We are PADI and NAUI Instructors. Equipment Service & Repair Technicians. Authorized dealers of Hollis, Pinnacle. SCUBA gear available for rent. Enriched Air Nitrox highly recommended! (Available by presenting corresponding certification).
La Grange Park, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Scuba Diving with Felisa III - Best Diving EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

In September 2013, my fiancé and I went on a 4 day scuba diving adventure with Martin G. at Felisa III Diving. We have been diving with Martin before and specifically sought him and Felisa III Diving out for our Sept 2013 diving trip. In previous dives, Martin taught me how to become comfortable with scuba diving. Exercises included underwater drills with wooden blocks, removing my goggles under water (something I was extremely fearful of), removing and returning my BCD vest, testing the amount of air in a tank, learning how to tie various nautical knots, learning under water navigation, testing weight belts, etc. With each exercise, my comfort level both under water and will scuba diving increased. I even got Nitrox Certified with Martin during one of our trips. He is a very patient instructor and extremely knowledgable diver. He takes time to answer all of your questions and (most importantly) is very experienced with the Cozumel dive spots. My favorite dive with Martin was Chankanaab Reef - like diving in an acquarium! There were drumfish, parrotfish, scroll coral, hogfish, French grunt, queen angel fish, lobster and crabs. Other favorite spots with Martin include Tormentos Reef, Punta Sur, Yucab and Dos Ojos (Playa De Carmen cave diving). I've dived with other instructors, but my favorite by far is Martin G. His dive experience, comfort level under water, knowledge of the sea floor and extremely friendly demeanor make each dive with Martin G. a joyful adventure. I highly recommend Martin G. and Felisa III Diving for any scuba diver (especially newly licensed scuba divers) looking for a wonderful scuba diving experience. In the words of Martin G.: "to decend or not to decend!". Have fun diving! - Jill M.

Visited September 2013

3 Thank Jill M

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Amazing diving time! The best of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

The best diving experience I ever have. These two professionals make you feel safe all the time. The place is incredible and they know it like the back of their hands. Also, I learned a lot with them, they constantly share all their diving knowledge. I will definitely return as soon as I can to dive with this perfect dream team.
I'm happy to say I have two good friends in paradise.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Martin G, Propietario at Felisa III Diving, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
We're very thankful for your kind words! Happy to know that you enjoyed and had such a wonderful time with us. We look forward to our next dives together!! Hope to see you soon back in Paradise dear friend.
Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If safety and comfort are important to you!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was privileged to be taught my open water dive course with Enrique who never compromised safety even for a moment. As a first time diver I was very uncomfortable to do some of the exercises such as take my MASK OFF under water. He showed patience and support and was always by my side to encourage me and keep me calm.
I had complete trust diving with him, practicing emergency skills, and just having FUN!!
I even asked him to come on extra dives with me after being certified.
I highly recommend this dive shop as the safety and comfort of every diver is top priority.
Their philosophy is not to make the most money, but make you the best diver possible to be able to handle any situation which may arise.
Thank you so much for starting my journey off right!

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Dive Experience yet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have gone diving in Cozumel a couple times before, but never have I kept in touch with my dive master/instructor. This trip was different. Martin and Enrique were great and treated me like good friends from the beginning. They were conveniently located right in front of my apartments. They were very knowledgeable and loved to answer my questions if I ever had any, even if it was, "where is a good place for drinks on a Friday evening in Cozumel"

During the dive, Enrique was very helpful and pointed out things I would have not noticed on my own. The lunches on the boat were great, and the equipment was top of the line! I was able to see a HUGE eagle ray, three squid, and many fish and turtles. I don't believe that I will ever dive with anyone else if I am back in Cozumel, which I plan to do.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We're happy to help and assist in any way we can! Our dives were truly amazing, that Eagle Ray was sure big! We're happy to know that you had so much fun during your vacations, and really hope to see you again, to keep diving, learning, and exploring the world below the surface of the ocean.
Cozumel, Mexico
“Happy diving with Martin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

Martin took his time to check on each and every detail.
He is professionally involved and concerned about safety and assist you at any time.
Diving is really wonderful here in Cozumel, very clear water, awesome reefs.I will surely come back a.s.a. I can!
Diver from Antwerpen, Belgium