My wife and I went on a cruise for our 17th wedding anniversary. We booked an excursion with Fury Catamarans. It was worth every penny. The ride out is fun, safe, and within eyesight of the cruise ship. The guides/ host are polite and helpful.
You then get to spend 45 minutes in the water snorkeling. Incredible visibility, beautiful scenery. Once you make it close to shore you re-load the boat and drive the rest of the way in where they have a private beach setup with water toys and areas to relax. LOVED this trip..
1. Anything we left on the catamaran while on the beach was protected and guarded.
2. Anything on the boat is Gringo friendly (meaning its safe to drink including the ice in the drinks)
3. I don’t care how tanned you are, take sunscreen. This is a different level of sun and even with sunscreen, I burned.
The Breakdown -
* Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful...
* Incredible water with fish swimming up to you
* White Sands Beaches
* Massages at the beach for a little more
* Wish it would have been longer!
The Takeaway - We are headed for another cruise in 2015. This will be on our list to do again!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.