“Normally I am not very interested in burritos, but this place has me going back for more”
Review of CRAZY KING Burrito

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The shrimp burrito was fabulous, filling, and very reasonable. They use great burrito wrappers and cook them in a special way. The place is super clean and the owner /cooks speak fluent English so I could specify exactly the way I wanted my burrito prepared. The ingredients look fresh. I didn't think I would find much food in Cozumel I liked, but I went back for another burrito today. I would definetly recommend this place to anyone looking for fresh food, good value and friendly service.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Merlin34467

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Excellent quality, great prices, and I recommend the Shrimp Burrito they specialize in.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband has tried all of Burrito Kings menu and loves all of it. We bring all of our seasonal visitors when they want great lunch. Unlike a lot of the small eateries in Cozumel they speak perfect English which I appreciate because my Spanish isn't good. I highly recommend the Shrimp Burrito. Our friend who's a chef said it was the best he's had.

• Visited May 2014
Cozumel, Mexico
“Reasonable and delicious!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Amazing burritos, giant portions and a wonderful value. Everything was prepared fresh when I ordered and the owners are friendly as well. I definitely recommend!

• Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Would eat here every day if I could!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Burritos are amazing - the garlic butter shrimp ones especially! Lovely couple that own/run the place - remember customers and are great to chat with while your food is made to order. Prices are awesome and you get tonnes for your money! Completely recommended. You'd be a fool to miss out!

• Visited April 2014
Cozumel, Mexico
“Best Burritos on the Island!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Excellent Burritos and service! I had the Arachera and it was perfect.
I got the small option and it was so full and filling. Awesome prices for what you get.
We will return!