“The best house we have ever rented (and we travel...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mtngirl30...
Boulder, Colorado
“The best house we have ever rented (and we travel a lot)!”
Reviewed 10 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I rented Casa Cielito for 6 nights for Ironman Cozumel. It was my 2nd time to the island for the race and I knew that I wanted to stay a little further out and away from the chaos that is Ironman. The house was about a 15-20 min leisurely walk to the main part of town. We rented a scooter for the week to zip around on (highly recommend). There were 3 of us at first (2 racing), but 2 of my best friends surprised me and showed up so we had 5 people in the house for a few of the nights. The house is extremely clean and modern, but really comfortable and relaxing. It was quite warm the week that we were there, but we only turned the A/C on once as the house felt cool enough with just ceiling fans for air. The pool was super nice after riding/running in prep for the race. The kitchen was well stocked with almost everything you could need to cook, but we were also very close to some amazing local restaurants that were delicious and incredibly cheap! The people that oversee the house, Karen & Ricardo, were lovely and extremely helpful. My husband and I both agreed that if we return again for another Ironman Cozumel, we will definitely book Casa Cielito. It was perfect and made our trip even more enjoyable than I expected!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the layout of the home was perfect and made us feel SO comfortable.
Liked least: nothing! it was great!!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing