“Villa Zaztun- My home away from home”
Review of Villa Zaztun

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cozumel
Villa Zaztun
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I have stayed at Villa Zaztun twice now and will definitely be back. Sarah and Tommy are great hosts. They know the island well and will guide you to gems far away from the tours and cruise ships.

The apartment is very clean and comfortable. The rooftop patio is spacious and perfect. Internet is rock solid with great speed and signal. The grocery store is like two or three blocks away. I highly recommend to any and all this is the place to stay. If you are insisting on being ocean side I say save your money and enjoy the serenity of VZ and spend the money you save on day trips and adventures. The first time I visited I stayed on a ocean side hotel. Everything was crazy expensive,really busy and the beach sucked.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Villa Zaztun

Reviewed 5 November 2012

My husband, returning from a year in Afghanistan, and I spent 6 weeks here getting him unwound. Sarah and Tommie were above and beyond gracious hosts and pointed us in all the right directions for close by super food and fun. We've seen and done things the regular tourist wouldn't know about, thanks to them. We had a wonderful time and hope we can return some day.

Room Tip: All three rooms are comfy, well equiped and clean.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2012

My wife and I had a wonderful stay at Villa Zaztun. The location was great with easy access to downtown, diving, shopping, etc. The apartment was spacious, clean and stocked with everything you needed. At night you can go upstairs to the sitting area on the roof and enjoy a drink and wind down. Tommy and Sarah were outstanding hosts. We wanted to try more of the local food and they took the time out to take us to some great little places that a tourist wouldn't find on their own. One day I was feeling under the weather and couldn't dive and Tommy went on the dive so my wife would have a dive buddy. Wouldn't stay any other place...

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My family and I stayed in villa zazun in San Miguel Cozumel this summer and had a great time. The apartment was great: safe, clean and nicely decorated. The owners tommy and Sarah were gems. They were always friendly and available to answer any questions and offer great suggestions about all of our activities from good restaurants, surf lessons from nacho and good places to go snorkeling. We liked staying in San Miguel instead of a resort, feeling like we had genuine cultural experiences that we wouldn't have at a resort. My kids, 15 and 12, felt that way too. You won't find a nicer place with better value.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 24 September 2011

We stayed at Villa Zaztun in January 2011 and had a great family holiday over three weeks, enjoying the company of our hosts and their two friendly dogs.
We were received at the airport by Tommy and Sarah (direct flight from Dallas) and settled easily into the comfortable two room apartment which is well-equipped for self-catering.

We recommend this place very highly and have unforgettable memories of the holiday.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2011

I stayed at Villa Zaztun for 27 days and never wanted to leave! The apartment was perfect, Tommy and Sarah are kind, helpful and all around great! Al and Lilly (dogs) were also great company. I would recommend Villa Zaztun to everyone. Also, the location was perfect for me (near Chedraui and waterfront). Location, location, location,!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2011

I enjoyed staying at the villa Zaztun. The room was spacious , clean and had everything that I needed. It is very centrally located . Sarah and Tommy are very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed meeting them and their knowledge of Cozumel was very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends