“Great Diving, Safety, and Videos too”
Review of Carey Deep Scuba

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carey Deep Scuba
Thornton, Colorado
“Great Diving, Safety, and Videos too”
Reviewed 19 February 2008

My husband, Rick, and I were very fortunate to meet Kim and Jaime shortly after we became certified. We had been diving with a couple of dive shops associated with hotels in Cozumel. These experiences were somewhat pleasant – hard to have a BAD dive in Cozumel – but neither of us felt particularly confident in our safety and the dives were short – 25 to 40 minutes. Plus, neither of us felt we were gaining in proficiency.

Then Kim introduced us to Jaime and we were most impressed with his high regard for safety, and his calm but very competent leadership of the dives. We began learning from him and Kim with every dive and our enjoyment and proficiency increased. Our bottom times quickly went from 25 minutes to 70 minutes per tank, and there was always something new to see. Once Jaime was confident in our abilities, he began to bring his video camera along and we were treated to wonderful color movies of our best experiences. We have had the opportunity to go to different locations, but we prefer to dive with Carey Deep exclusively."

Denver, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Dive Operator - Cozumel”
Reviewed 18 December 2007

I've been diving in quite a few places, but would still consider myself a rather new diver. My experience to date with dive operators has been just ok. Carey Deep Divers, and dive-con Jaime went beyond leading a dive, to actually educating me on ways to increase my diving skill level. I didn't feel as if I were just being thrown into the ocean. His knowledge of the reef and island was outstanding. And what a great personality and videographer he is as well!

From the moment I contacted Kim at Carey Deep ....I was incredibly happy that this was the outfit I had chosen to dive with. Kim was nothing but courteous, friendly and incredibly accessible and responsive to my numerous emails.

Carey Deep Divers will by the dive operator I will use for years to come...and I can't wait to go back!

To sum it up "The Best Dive Experience Ever!"

2 Thank banderella