This is a beautiful B&B two blocks off the square: four rooms, very quiet and beautiful grounds. The rooms are clean and comfortable; nice waterfall shower. After a morning of diving, we would rinse off and jump in the pool, then lay out and read and nap. Magda and David are great hosts. The breakfasts were incredible! Fresh fruit, coffee and pastries to start. And then, a different gourmet entree each day: omelets, french toast, mole sopas, chilaquiles, enchiladas.
In sum, a great B&B with the best breakfasts I've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Escondida is located only 0.3 miles from the city's main plaza and downtown square, so we are in the heart of everything!! We are a hotel-styled B&B ideal for adult travellers who want local attractions at their doorsteps. We have 4 private guest rooms with bathroom, swimming pool, lounge area with fridge and microwave, FREE WiFi, bicycles, gated parking, and personalized attention! We will be happy to help you organize all desired activities: massages, hair salon services, tours, private tours, fishing in kayaks, and more! Great dining, piers, the main plaza, local shops and more are all a short walk from this hidden Villa. David and Magda are looking forward to have you as guests in their home located in the heart of downtown Cozumel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Villa Escondida Cozumel Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Escondida Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Escondida Hotel Cozumel