We have spent time with Magda and David over the past two years and each time the experience is wonderful. The facility provides tranquility and restfulness. It's well located with at least a half dozen excellent restaurants within a five minute walk. The Central Plaza is just minutes away where Sunday nights are not to be missed. Each day the breakfasts are uniquely prepared by Magda and David's fresh squeezed orange juice is so satisfying! The bedrooms provide lots of space and the beds guarantee a great nights sleep. Each day starts with lots of sunshine and the ringing bells of San Miguel! Our hosts were always there for information on local attractions and if you can try to be there for the annual Carnival celebrations! We shall return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Escondida is located only 0.3 miles from the city's main plaza and downtown square, so we are in the heart of everything!! We are a hotel-styled B&B ideal for adult travellers who want local attractions at their doorsteps. We have 4 private guest rooms with bathroom, swimming pool, lounge area with fridge and microwave, FREE WiFi, bicycles, gated parking, and personalized attention! We will be happy to help you organize all desired activities: massages, hair salon services, tours, private tours, fishing in kayaks, and more! Great dining, piers, the main plaza, local shops and more are all a short walk from this hidden Villa. David and Magda are looking forward to have you as guests in their home located in the heart of downtown Cozumel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Villa Escondida Cozumel Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Escondida Hotel Cozumel
- Villa Escondida Bed And Breakfast