“Fabulous experience!!”

Keen M International
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing charters in the Cancun - Isla Mujeres area, vessels "Keen M" 41 ft & "LillyM 36 ft., our target is Atlantic Sailfish, white and blue marlin, dorado, tuna, whahoo, kingfish and snapper. Underwater diving sailfish encounters are amazing!
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We booked a private deep sea fishing trip, trolling, for my boyfriend and myself for a Father's Day fishing trip while on isla for our vacation!

We are very happy with the whole experience. Very professional. The Keen M is a beautiful modern boat.
Anthony and his first mate Guyo are a delight to be around and fantastic professional deep sea fishing guides.
We are already planning our next trip to Isla and of course a day out deep sea fishing with this AWSOME team!
Thanks guys, we had a blast!!!

1  Thank jleigh81

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Took a swim with the whale shark excursion with Reuben 's company and it was fabulous! Vally and Steve were excellent! The snorkeling was great and the ceviche lunch even better!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I chartered Keen M on May 3rd, 2014 for a full 8 hours of offshore fishing for myself and my boyfriend. My hopes were to land a sailfish or two and I was not disappointed. Within 15 minutes of trolling we started to catch fish. At the end of the day we each landed 3 sails (6 total) and fought two others that got away. We also hauled some bonito, 2 nice dorados that were soooo delicious, and a skipjack.

Captain Anthony and Guyo and the rest of his crew work tirelessly and they deserve all the props here. You can tell Captain Anthony's goal is customer satisfaction and his passion is catching fish. It's hard not to want to give up everything just so I can be a deckhand and fish around with this guy and learn the ropes. He knows how to catch fish and was very patient with me being a newbie to offshore.

His boats are clean and stable. It was worth every penny and I look forward to fishing with him again someday sooner rather than later.

Tip: his boat slip is the dock connected to Ballyhoos, the infamous restaurant hidden behind the Pemex gas station. We had some of our mahi mahi prepped to order upon our return- some fried, some with garlic/butter. The chef did a wonderful job and it was a fantastic way to close out our day with Keen M International. It still feels like a dream.

Book these guys for your next charter. If you are dreaming of catching sailfish and/or marlin- just do it and don't think twice!

1  Thank Xajiks
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We spent 4 days on the Lilly M snorkeling and photographing sailfish. Captain Anthony and his crew know how to find fish and how to get you close to bait balls and sails below the surface. This is my second time with these guys, and they are professionals that know what they are doing. Their boats are first class. Most of the sails were located about 40 miles north of Isla in February of 2014. We had a bonus finding and photographing huge manta rays. I am looking forward to my next trip.

1  Thank Scott805
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I am an avid fisherman, have two boats of my own, and have fished on many fishing operations. Based upon reviews, I chose Keen M for my vacation to Isla Mujeres and I wasn't disappointed.

I booked a full day offshore fishing (8 hours) for Sailfish for myself and my two sons. When we got to the boat, it was evident that this was a professional organization. The boat was immaculate and well organized.

Once fishing, it was apparent that Tito was a fishing magician. We marvelled as he handled six lines as the captain would circle over feeding bait fish and without a tangle. It was really something to see.

Initially, we did not have much success despite our efforts. A radio call from Captain Anthony who runs Keen M advised our captain that the fish were biting about 40 miles offshore (which was almost 30 miles from our present location) and he instructed our captain to take us to where the fish were and get his guests onto some fish.

After a lengthy run in some significant chop, we found the birds and it know time we were hooking up with some very strong Sailfish. After boating and releasing 4 of these beautiful fish, we were ready to head in but our Captain (Miguel/Michael?) and Tito insisted that we keep fishing. Another 2 great fights later and we had gone 6 for 6 on Sailfish plus a nice little Mahi Mahi that we kept for dinner.

The bottom line is that this is a serious fishing operation with Anthony obviously committed to keeping his guests happy. I understand that it is fishing and not catching so obviously there are no guarantees but Keen M will do whatever it takes to get you onto fish.

The price doesn't seem cheap but as a boat owner, I understand how expensive it is to run a boat and on our day, we covered over 100 miles on the water.

If you are serious about wanting to catch Sailfish then this is definitely the operation to choose - great crew, top notch boat and equipment, and for them it is all about making customers happy. Epic trip!!!