“chorizo pizza”

Rolandi's Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“chorizo pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

chorizo pizza is the bomb! this is my favorite pizza place in isla. sooooo good! cant wait to go back

Visited June 2014

Destrehan, Louisiana
“Went back for more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

The atmosphere is nice, especially the outdoor seating, provided the sun has gone down a bit. I ate here twice and both times had the Ensalada de frutas del mar. I can't speak much about the pizza which seemed reasonably priced if nothing else. Overall the menu seemed a bit overpriced compared to other places in the area, but not by much and there were options for every wallet.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 99blackbird
Culemborg, The Netherlands
“Not a happy hour”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Went during "happy hour" during the game: 2 cocktails with a discount. Bill arrived: no discount. "It did not apply to our kind of cocktails" well we just had margaritas. Isnt that a regular cocktail? We do not like that kind of scam. Food only okay. Drinks...well overpriced. Location. Nothing special. Temperature was allright inside. There are better places. Where you do not get lured with a so called happy hour which does not make you happy.

Lakeland, Florida
“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stopped in for dinner on our way down the street. Kids enjoyed their pizzas, our food was okay as well. I would have given this place a better rating but the bartender was extremely rude to my son who walked up to the bar to inquire about his drink and the ice cream was not good, the vanilla was filled with tons of coconut and they could of cared less if we didn't like it, they wouldn't give us a replacement, even though there is a huge difference between vanilla and coconut flavors!

• Visited July 2014
israel
“Finally a good Italian restaurant in Mexico”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

So, we ate here more than once and were very pleased with the proportion of the dishes and the taste of the food.
Very clean place, I especially liked the mushroom meat creme fettuccine and my friend liked the pizza (even though they made it smaller from the second time to the 3rd time we went there).
I wouldn't recommend ordering the salad! Not as fresh or good as I would like to get my salad - and this is the only reason I'm giving them 4 stars and not 5.