We did not get the room we prepaid and had to settle for an inferior room for two nights, and they tried to "make good" by elevating to a "better" room for three nights. Not too happy about it, and it happened to at least two other couples we talked with. The location, the restaurants, and the pools are great, and this could go from average to very good if you get the room you envisioned. One recommendation -- do not pay for the all-inclusive; there are some good restaurants within walking distance. The check-in staff tries to pressure you to make a decision on all-inclusive or not as soon as you arrive, and if this is your first visit, you may not know that there are some true Mexican restaurants two blocks away -- you don't have to settle for an elegant Thai restaurants or a ho-hum buffet on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres