It's hard to imagine going to Isla Mujeres and not having a great time,we have stayed in this hotel 3 times in the last 2 years really enjoy the comfort and safety of all it has to offer,The staff is first class along with the food and drinks,After my wife and I checked in and the bell boy took us to our room we took off in our golf cart to go enjoy the sites of the island.When we got back and went to our room the front desk had sent up a bottle of Champagne along with a tray of fruit and chocolates and that was a unexpected surprise and awful nice but that's the way they treat you at this hotel that's why its first class all the way,Thanks for a great time and we hope to see you again soon.P.S Make sure you eat at Satay downstairs[the food is awesome] and see Hector and Luis they are the best waiter and manager you could ask for I just wish they work for my company back here in the states
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres