First let me say that the staff at this hotel and their restaurants are top notch - friendly, funny and always ready to help in any way they can. The grounds are well kept and the security is very good with out being over bearing. The rooms are well accommodated. We were on the all inclusive package, so food & drink at the hotel bars and restaurants was included with our stay. The food with the exception of the lunch menu at the beach restaurant was disappointing. The only drinks that were acceptable were Corona beer and Jim Beam whiskey. All of the mixed drinks were awful, very cheap liquor. Our cab driver back to the airport said that we should try the Palace resort next time as they have top shelf liquor and very good food. I'll check out the reviews for the Palace because I won't come back to the Aluxes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres