A little disappointed when we walked into the lobby we were use to lots of the other resorts with the fabulous entrance areas. And initially we were a little worried about the rooms because of it. But were definately surprised when we got to our room they were huge and could have been a small apartment. Not a lot of lunch and dinner choices but everything was well prepared and the servers were really attentive. The waiters at the pool and the beach provided very good service we were a little put back by having to sign a ticket every time we got something but we got use to it. We had the special dinner by the beach a $120 up charge but worth it everything was terrific!! Definately a 4 1/2 star stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres