This hotel is nice. The rooms were kept clean, the staff is friendly, the amenities are good, it is just not quite the 5 stars that it is billed. The beach is amazing and having a security guard keeping the riff-raff away was nice. The water is clear and the sand is soft. Some of the rooms probably do not have the best view, as the hotel is right next to an old cemetery, but the island is so small you can look past it and see the ocean. The all inclusive is definitely worth it for the aspect of getting all the drinks you want while laying out at the beach, or swimming up to the bar in the pool. The buffet menu also changes daily to keep things interesting. I would do it again and go from Thursday to Thursday so you start with the weekend crowned and it being busier, and then by the end of the trip it would slow down and you could have the place mostly to yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres